Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Say Hey! Introduce Yourself...
Hi!  I'm Kirstie.  You are?

If you're going to be around for any length of time, it would be great to introduce yourself so we know who you are, rather than just jumping into conversations.  Take the time to fill our your forum sig, add a profile picture, etc.

In this thread, you have the chance to make a first impression and tell us a little about yourself.  Some things to include in your intro might be:

-Your experience selling on eBay (part-time, full-time, etc.)
-Your current goals on eBay
-What you hope to get out of the forums
-Your Instagram name (if you post reselling content and wish to network with others)
-And any other interesting or fascinating things about yourself!

*Remember: We all want to get to know you and be friends here, but this section of the forum is public so please use discretion and caution concerning what you choose to share.

We look forward to knowing you!

Been selling for a couple months now, and *just* turned it into a full-time gig! I'm excited :-) I also sell on Amazon as far as online platforms. I've dabbled in FB Marketplace, Craigslist, Offerup and Letgo, but Ebay and Amazon are my main honeypots.

6 figure annual gross profit! That would equate to a little over $8k monthly. 

I'm always looking to network, meet new, like-minded resellers, and help as many people as I can along the way!

-Your Instagram name (if you post reselling content and wish to network with others)

IG: masteroftrades_

I also do some stock market trading, and have experience in almost every "common" trading vehicle. Stocks, bonds, forex, options, futures, I've traded them all at one point. 

I suppose my entrepreneurial journey started in high school ? I learned how to mod xboxes and made money between that and fixing people's computers. Fun stuff!
-Your experience selling on eBay (part-time, full-time, etc.) Currently I am a part time selling learner 
-Your current goals on eBay: To build up to selling at least 500/1000 per mon 
-What you hope to get out of the forums: I'm like a sponge and thrive even more on information and I research and find helpful content for whatever I feel I want more knowledge of, like Ebay selling
-Your Instagram name epicjewelry2017 (if you post reselling content and wish to network with others)
-And any other interesting or fascinating things about yourself. I started out flipping jewelry when I worked for a retail store and errand gift cards
 I wanted to have the money instead so I'd by clearence items from this store and resell for cash. Ty for allowing me to become a member. If anyone knows any good reselling podcasts and or YouTube channels let me know.

Amy/#epicjewelry2017,#ANJ1989
Hey all,
I've been buying and selling on Ebay since 2002. I recently (2 weeks ago) opened an ebay store under ra-expressions. My initial goal was to make between $500-$1000 per month to pay for some of my hobbies (golf, surf, fish, camp, mtb) as well as take the family out on excursions.
I began by selling old cell phones we've had since around 2007. I made close to $500 just on that. So it was then that I decide to open the ebay store. My store needs organizing but am getting there.
I mainly source mens and womens clothes, shoes, and other valuables I can easily flip. Its mainly clothing as its easier to store and cheaper to ship.
I'm always looking for improve my sourcing and selling. My goal now is to create between $3000-$5000 net per month. This can completely change things for my family. Its a lot of work, but totally attainable with working full time.
I'll be here quite often and hope to gain and pass on as much knowledge as I can.
BTW, ra-expressions is a business I created about a year ago. I also screen print shirts and embroider hats on the side as well.
My FB and IG account is also under ra expressions. although I'm not much of an IG person. Kinda new to all the social media stuff.
#raexpressions
Greetings:

Hubby and I have been small biz owners for the past 13 years-catering and now Kombucha brewing. We’re pretty burnt out. I’ve been mulling over what to do to make money enjoyably. Not saying I don’t want to work. Just saying I want to have fun working. Thrifting has always been a joy. Now, that’s something I can really sink my teeth into. I started reselling on eBay and Etsy in April. Have a store (Carolina Wears and Wares) and am doing well enough to have hope that there could very well be a future in this; but not well enough that I’m anywhere close to what I can term ‘successful’.

To start: $500-1,000 per month, then growing exponentially to six figures annually-at least.

This profession needs a lot of research and constant learning about everything. This forum looks like it could be a very valuable resource. A true win/win for all participants. I am not yet involved with any groups or forums. Need to find really good ones.

Carolina_wears_and_wares is my IG name; though, I’ve done absolutely nothing with that platform, yet. I spend all my time sourcing/listing/researching. Haven’t yet had time to meet people and get involved. I’ve also been dabbling on FB Marketplace and Craig’s List (mostly buying. So many people just don’t know what they have!!)

Nothing much interesting about me. Just a vintage soul with an entrepreneurial spirit :rolleyes:

So glad to be here!