Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Say Hey! Introduce Yourself...
Hi!  I'm Kirstie.  You are?

If you're going to be around for any length of time, it would be great to introduce yourself so we know who you are, rather than just jumping into conversations.  Take the time to fill our your forum sig, add a profile picture, etc.

In this thread, you have the chance to make a first impression and tell us a little about yourself.  Some things to include in your intro might be:

-Your experience selling on eBay (part-time, full-time, etc.)
-Your current goals on eBay
-What you hope to get out of the forums
-Your Instagram name (if you post reselling content and wish to network with others)
-And any other interesting or fascinating things about yourself!

*Remember: We all want to get to know you and be friends here, but this section of the forum is public so please use discretion and caution concerning what you choose to share.

We look forward to knowing you!
-Your experience selling on eBay (part-time, full-time, etc.)

Been selling for a couple months now, and *just* turned it into a full-time gig! I'm excited :-) I also sell on Amazon as far as online platforms. I've dabbled in FB Marketplace, Craigslist, Offerup and Letgo, but Ebay and Amazon are my main honeypots.

-Your current goals on eBay

6 figure annual gross profit! That would equate to a little over $8k monthly. 

-What you hope to get out of the forums

I'm always looking to network, meet new, like-minded resellers, and help as many people as I can along the way!

-Your Instagram name (if you post reselling content and wish to network with others)

IG: masteroftrades_

-And any other interesting or fascinating things about yourself!

I also do some stock market trading, and have experience in almost every "common" trading vehicle. Stocks, bonds, forex, options, futures, I've traded them all at one point. 

I suppose my entrepreneurial journey started in high school ? I learned how to mod xboxes and made money between that and fixing people's computers. Fun stuff!